What data do we collect and why do we collect it?
When you visit our website (www.itcircle-nederland.nl) and community platform (CLICK), we collect information only with the cookies and tracking technologies described below.
When you register to become a member of our community, we collect your name, company name and email address. This is necessary to provide you with the services we offer.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information that you would like to share with other members of the IT Circle Nederland community. This information is completely self-maintained and will not be shared with partners of C2Results|IT Circle Nederland.
One of the services we offer is a chat function between members. The content of the chats is retained for the operation of this service and is only used for reference by the participants in the chat, but is not used within other processing activities.
Members can post articles, messages, likes and comments on the community platform (CLICK). This information is visible to all members of the group in which you post and personal connected members. C2Results|IT Circle Netherlands does not process this information for purposes other than creating insights for its members.
We also track whether members participate in events, webinars and surveys. We use this information to evaluate member participation in the community. This information is also processed anonymously to analyze trends in the IT professionals community.
Survey responses are used anonymously only to create insights that benefit the community.
How do we use your personal data and how long do we keep this personal data?
The personal data we obtain from you when you sign up for our services is used to:
- Offering you our services; and
- Communicate with you about services and programs of C2Results|IT Circle Netherlands and partners
We keep this personal data as long as we have a working relationship and there is membership. If there is cancellation and/or deletion of an account on our community platform (CLICK), the personal data will remain for up to 1 month, after that any contributions to the community platform (CLICK) will be anonymized.
The personal information we collect through cookies and tracking technology when you visit our website is used only to operate, evaluate and improve our organization and our services for the purpose of:
- Develop new products and services
- communication management
- analyze our services, website
- facilitating the functionality of our website
We retain the personal data we obtain through cookies and tracking technology on our website for only 180 days. Unless you visit us again within that time, cookies are automatically disabled and retained data is deleted after the specified period has expired.
What are your rights and what privacy choices are available to you?
We would like to inform you about your rights regarding the personal data we hold about you. You have the right to access and rectify. You can exercise these rights by logging into your account or you can contact us through your organization's Community-Officer or at email@example.com
You also have the right to restriction of processing, erasure and data portability. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact your organization's Community-Officer or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A brief explanation of your rights can be found in the "definitions within this policy" section.
As described in the previous section, you have the choice whether or not to provide us with additional personal information (for example, personal information that you would like to share with the rest of our community member, but which is not necessary to provide our services).
For the collection and use of personal data, which we automatically collect about you (cookies, tracking technology), during your visit to our website, we offer you the opportunity to opt out.
You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority at any time.
Do we share your personal data?
Your privacy is important to us. We do not share your personal information with partners or other third parties unless you have given your explicit consent.
Links to other services and platforms
For your convenience and information, our website provides links to other websites. These websites and platforms operate independently of C2Results | IT Circle Netherlands and have their own privacy policies. We encourage you to read them. These websites and platforms are not operated by C2Results | IT Circle Netherlands.
There is no exchange of personal data to servers outside the EU.
Cookies are text files placed in your computer's browser to store your preferences. We use two types of cookies:
Session cookies: necessary for the operation of the website and the provision of our organization's services - the personal data collected is erased when the user closes the browser. - We do not require your consent for these types of cookies.
Permanent cookies and trackers: The permanent cookies we use are for Google Analytics. For the permanent cookies, you have the option to manage your preferences. We will only use these cookies to the extent that you consent.
How do we protect your personal data?
The personal data you provide to us is protected by encryption technology (Secure Socket Layer). This is indicated by the symbol of a locked padlock or an unbroken key. This makes the transmitted information unintelligible to third parties.
On a periodic basis we provide our members with newsletters containing information for IT Circle Netherlands members, invitations to info sessions, events, peer reviews.... Within each type of information mailing there is an opt-out functionality that can be activated by the recipient. If activated, this type of mailing will no longer be sent to the recipient.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about personal information we collect from you and how we use that information, please contact us by here click.
Definitions within this policy
- any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to that natural person's physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The right of access:
- you have the right to obtain from C2Results | IT Circle Netherlands whether or not your personal data are being processed.
The right to information:
- you are entitled to the following information: purpose of processing, categories of data processed, recipients of data, retention period, safeguards in case of international transfer, existence of automated decision-making.
The right to rectification:
- in case of inaccurate personal data, you have the right to correct it.
The right to restrict processing:
- in certain cases (e.g. contesting the accuracy of personal data), your personal data will no longer be processed until the restriction is lifted
The right to erasure:
- in certain cases (e.g. the personal data is no longer needed in connection with the purpose for which it was collected), you have the right to obtain erasure of personal data.
The right to data portability:
- if the processing of personal data is automated, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority:
Privacy statement version: November 18, 2022